Maria Jones Law Firm, Bringing Families Together from Around the Globe
Helping Families in Chandler, Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Tempe, Tucson and more
Maria Jones Law Firm focuses on U.S. Immigration Law pertaining to Family Immigration and Removal Defense. The firm assists clients with their immigration needs, in Arizona and in every continent of the globe.
Founder and lead attorney, Maria Jones, is an immigrant herself, having come to the United States from Russia at the age of 21. She is admitted to practice U.S. Immigration Law in all 50 states. Attorney Jones identifies with, and has a profound respect for, each of her clients as they struggle to reunify with family members, or fulfill a long-held desire to live in the United States of America.
Our Phoenix immigration lawyer help families to come together, through:
• Immigrant Visas for Spouses and Close Family Members
• Adjustment of Status, Permanent Residence (Green Cards)
• Naturalization and Citizenship
Helping Families Remain in the United States
Maria Jones and her top-rated attorneys are committed to helping families torn apart by increasingly restrictive immigration laws. The firm’s deportation defense attorneys assist foreign nationals and legal permanent residents who have been arrested, placed into immigration detention centers, or who face possible removal from the United States.
Maria Jones Law Firm takes calls 24/7 for urgent legal concerns. The firm receives many calls from individuals who have been arrested for minor traffic infractions or other misdemeanor charges, based upon their immigration status. WE URGE NON-CITIZENS WHO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR ANY REASON, TO CALL US IMMEDIATELY, BEFORE TALKING TO POLICE OR TAKING A PLEA. A wrong plea in court can have disastrous immigration consequences, and can lead to deportation from the United States.
As passionate advocates, we will provide the best legal defense to prevent removal, ranging from Adjustment of Status, Cancellation of Removal, Hardship Waivers, or other forms of relief that allow our clients to remain in the U.S. and, in many cases, receive Permanent Resident status and later on apply for citizenship.
We fight tenaciously to keep families together. Call us today at 602.626.3296 , to ask about our unique Immigration Protection Program.
Commitment to Excellence
A hallmark of the firm’s excellent service is its commitment to providing effective and rapid
legal help and deportation defense to clients with cases in:
– Eloy & Florence Detention Centers
– Phoenix, Tucson, Eloy & Florence Immigration Courts
– U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
– U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
– State, Federal, Immigration and Appeals Courts
– U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
– U.S. Embassy/Consulate support – worldwide application and processing of fiancée visas, visitor visas, waivers of inadmissibility and immigrant visas
Collectively, the Phoenix immigration attorney and hard-working support staff at our firm speak a total of five languages, including: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and Haitian Creole. An Attorney-Client Retainer Agreement is provided to every client in their native language.
Other services include:
• Fast, professional and compassionate legal service
• Timely reply to client inquiries
• Assistance with paperwork, minimal amount of work for client
• 24/7 case tracking and legal assistance
• A reasonable, fixed legal fee; no “hidden” costs
Our diverse and talented legal staff cares deeply about you and your immigration needs. Call Maria Jones Law Firm to find out more about our family-based immigration or legal defense services. Our telephone number is 602.626.3296 .