You need a Visa if you want to come to the USA.


If you plan on coming to the United States legally, which is probably why you are reading this, plan on getting a visa. This documentation will allow you to stay for a temporary period of time to handle whatever business you may be seeking.

An example of a non-immigrant would be a tourist, a business visitor, someone seeking medical treatment, a fiancée of an American citizen, an international student or an athlete from an international league, who is participating in a sporting competition.

When travelling to the U.S. for professional, educational or temporary business purposes, Maria Jones Law Firm can walk you through your application for a non-immigrant B-1 Temporary Business Visitor Visa.

This type of visa is ideal for the individual or professional who is:

-Participating in short-term job training.

-Attending a convention, trade show, educational workshop or conference Consulting or –negotiating with business partners.

-Immediately transiting through the U.S. while en route to a foreign destination.

-Conducting independent educational or medical research; lecturing or speaking.

-The visitor must provide evidence that s/he has a residence abroad, plus strong family or business ties that compel him or her to return home after his/her visit. The business visitor must have adequate funds to sustain himself during his time in the U.S.

For all you tourists out there, you should be looking to acquire a B-2 visa. Qualifications to obtain a B-2 visa are the same as for a B-1 visa. Consult with lawyer if you have specific inquiries,

A Mesa Immigration Lawyer at the Law Office of Maria Jones can answer your questions about the vast range of visa categories Our telephone number is 602.626.3296 .


Comments are closed.