Schedule a Free Consultation We Will Fight Tenaciously For Your Case

Tempe Immigration Lawyer

Providing Full Consular and Embassy Support for Clients in Foreign Countries

The Law Office of Maria Jones can assist you with a K-1 fiancée or K-3 (spousal visa) consulate interview so that the interview goes smoothly and paves the way for a positive outcome. We have frequent contact with U.S. Consulates and Embassies across the world and are familiar with their stringent review standards and procedures.

Assisting Clients in all 50 States to Reunite with Loved Ones

The Law Office of Maria Jones takes the headache out of the entire petition process for U.S. citizens residing anywhere in America. Our U.S. Immigration attorneys are admitted to practice U.S. Immigration Law in all 50 states.

Call the Tempe Immigration Lawyers at Maria Jones Law Firm at (602) 626-3296 to learn how to sponsor your loved one to legally join you in the United States.

We have helped scores of men and women in America, petition for their fiancées to come to the U.S. to join them on a K-1 non-immigrant fiancée visa. If the couple marries within 90 days of the visa-holder’s arrival in the U.S., then the foreign spouse may stay in the country while applying for lawful Permanent Resident status.

We have also helped countless foreign spouses of U.S. citizens, reunite with their US spouse and obtain a Green Card to live and work in America.

To receive a Green Card through family based immigration:

  • A close relative, who is a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, must file an immigrant petition (Form I-130) on your behalf with the USCIS
  • The petition must be approved by the USCIS and forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC)
  • The National Visa Center collects fees and documentation, then notifies the petitioner and the foreign beneficiary when a visa number is available
  • Once a visa number is available, a local U.S. Embassy or Consular office will notify the foreign beneficiary to come in for an interview and for final processing
  • If a visa is granted, the Consulate or Embassy will give the foreign beneficiary a sealed Visa Packet to take with them to the U.S.
  • Upon arrival in the U.S., the beneficiary will present the unopened Visa Packet to the Customs and Border Protection officer at the Port-of-Entry. If he/she is found admissible, he/she will be allowed to enter the country as a Permanent Resident(Green Card holder).
  • Green Card is mailed to beneficiary within 30 days of entering the country

Call a Phoenix Consular Process attorney today, at (602) 626-3296, to help you bring your loved one to the United States. The Maria Jones Law Firm prepares and processes all necessary documentation. We are in constant communication with U.S. Consulates and Embassies overseas to facilitate a successful outcome.

Llame Ahora Para Una Consulta Gratis Schedule a FREE Consultation En Español

Contact Maria Jones Law Firm Today

Schedule A Consultation
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
      You entered an invalid number.
      Please select an option.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
    • Please make a selection.