We'll Come To You! Payment Plans Available

Fiancée Visa Lawyers in Phoenix

Experienced K-1 & K-2 Visa Assistance

Many American citizens who are engaged to foreign nationals are naturally desirous of having their fiancée join them in the U.S. in the months prior to the wedding. A K-1 visa is the perfect choice for engaged couples who wish to be together as they plan their future. A K-1 visa also gives the foreign fiancée a chance to acclimate to life in America. If things do not work out as planned, the fiancée has the option to return home during 90-day-period.

The Phoenix fiancée visa attorneys at Maria Jones Law Firm have a well-earned reputation, not just in Arizona, but around the world for their professional assistance and streamlined processing of K-1 fiancée visas. We are also highly experienced with K-2 visas for the children of fiancées immigrating to the U.S. as we understand the importance of keeping families together. We have successfully helped men and women in all 50 states sponsor foreign-born fiancées and their children to join them for the purpose of marriage from different parts of the globe: Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, China, Peru, Canada, Europe, Guatemala, Mexico, to just to name a few.

To find out how you and your fiancée can start this exciting process, call (602) 603-4032 or contact us online for a free consultation.

Marriage Within 90 Days to Obtain Permanent Residence

Although a K-1 visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa, it does allow a foreign citizen fiancée to enter the U.S. for 90 days for the purpose of marriage. If you marry within 90 days of your intended spouse’s entry date into the country, then your spouse may adjust his or her status after the marriage to become a Green Card holder/Permanent Resident.

Applying for Employment Authorization

After your fiancée enters the country legally, he or she may apply to work in the United States. Our Phoenix immigration lawyers can gladly assist your fiancée with his/her Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

If you do not go through with the wedding before the 90-day time limit, then the K-1 holder must return to his or her country of origin, immediately after the 90-day period. The K-1 visa cannot be extended.

Here are U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) application and eligibility requirements for the K-1 visa:

  • The Petitioner must be a United States Citizen.
  • The Petitioner must file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancée with the USCIS.
  • The engaged couple must intend to marry within 90 days of the alien fiancée’s entry into the country.
  • Both man and woman must be legally free to marry (any previous marriage was terminated by divorce, annulment or death).
  • You (the Petitioner) must have met your fiancée, in person, within two years of filing your petition (a waiver can be obtained if social customs or religious practices preclude a first meeting).

Non-Immigrant Child Visa (K-2)

If your fiancée has a child, then the child may enter the U.S. under a K-2 visa, if:

  • The child is under 21;
  • The child is unmarried; and
  • The child’s name is listed on the Form I-129F Petition.

Maria Jones Law Firm can help you to petition for your fiancée to live and work in America. We provide a full consular support. Call us at (602) 603-4032 to apply for a K-1 or K-2 fiancée visa today.

Real Reviews From
Real Clients

  • I would definitely hire again.

    “It is always tough to hire an out of town firm for a client situation, but this office exceeded expectations.”

    - Chuck
  • Maria Jones Law Firm is an outstanding firm and I would refer anyone to them.

    “They checked in promptly and answered all of our questions. They really have great customer service!”

    - Anonymous
  • Please call her before to get your papers started before the US makes our living here even harder.

    “We are so grateful for the help that Mary and Hugo provided while we waited for papers, sent info to the INS and finally got to see our brother.”

    - Julianna
  • She was always prepared, on time, and kept us informed throughout the process.

    “Maria always responded to my calls or called me back promptly and she really made a stressful process easy.”

    - Maria
  • Maria and her staff treated us like family.

    “She is very friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. Plus, she is an immigrant herself, so she completely understands the situation.”

    - Former Client

Experience the Difference

We Go The Extra Step For Our Clients
  • All Consultations Are
    Free & Confidential
  • Bilingual Attorneys
    & Staff Available
  • We’ll Travel to You
    at No Extra Cost!
  • Full-Service Law Firm
    to Fit Your Needs

Contact Us Today!

Call Us 24/7 To Schedule Your Free Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.